TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present exclusively the following patent portfolio for sale: “RELIABLE & SECURE DATA SYNCHRONIZATION” which includes U.S. Patents US 8244670, US 8934887, US 7797273, US 8719397, US 9252977, and foreign parts IL 171774, IL 182029, IL 174710 and IL 212928 assigned to B.S.D. CROWN LTD. The IP relates to a method for data synchronization between mobile devices and a client computer or server consisting of wireless gateway to provide live and secure transmission of data. The invention provides a platform for just-in-time routing when both devices are connected.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Provides a security for users from downloading sensitive data to their devices.
- Provides a platform with no local server.
- Provides a platform to allow remote users to efficiently synchronize and push various data items.
- System uniquely identifies data for reliable symmetric data synchronization for secure transmission.
- Emulating a mobile device at a server, i.e. running mobile device hardware and software in the cloud.
The enterprise file sharing and synchronization market is estimated to grow from USD 1.11 billion in 2015 to USD 3.51 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 25.89% during the forecast period. In particular, the global mobile backend as a service market is estimated to reach USD 87 billion by 2023. Rising demand in adoption of cell phones and smart devices, and increased adoption of cloud-based applications have contributed in growth of these markets.