TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “INTERACTIVE DATA TRANSMISSION SYSTEM HAVING STAGED SERVERS” which includes U.S. Patents US7068596 and US7518992 assigned to Mou Hensen. The IP relates to system and method for providing a modifiable audio visual data stream to a user.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- It only requires a high-speed broadband internet connection and a PC or mobile device.
- Allows for seamless augmentation and replacement of legacy TV services.
- Designed so that it can achieve massive scale whilst enabling cost-efficient deployment of data.
- Allows user to view content in a flexible manner.
- Provides user with maximum control over access to their resources without having to pay for content that is not being watched.
The global market of Over-The-Top (OTT) video is expected to grow from 29.4 billion USD in 2015 to 64.8 billion USD by 2021, at a CAGR of 14.08% during the forecast period, 2015-2021.