TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present these patents exclusively for sale: “SENSOR DEVICES” which includes U.S. Patents US 8558558, US 7855566, US 9166581 and foreign patents ZL201180012560.3, DE 102010012961, DE 10362085 and DE 10315845 assigned to MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY. The IP relates to systems, consisting of sensing elements to provide additional safety, security and user-friendly approaches. The sensing elements used in the invention make use of capacitive sensors. The sensors and controller circuits in various arrangements, provide multiple groundbreaking solutions. The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Provides a reliable safety systems for automotive power-driven closing covers.
- Provides a possibility to configure the circuits of individual detection subassemblies to work together to provide a relatively easy to design implementation.
- Allows to reliably distinguish between an approach towards an apparatus and a touch on the apparatus.
- Provides high security data transfer against manipulation and unauthorized access.
- Provides a secured way of accessing automotive door locks and preventing any unauthorized user access.
The Automotive Sensors market is estimated to grow from USD 22.94 billion in 2016 to USD 36.42 billion by 2023 and represents a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.83% during the forecast period. In particular, the global capacitive sensor market is estimated to reach USD 31.79 billion by 2022. Rising demand in consumer electronics across the world and the requirement for more automation and safety has contributed in growth of these markets.