TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the attached exclusive patent for sale “REMOTE UTILITY MONITORING”, U.S. Patent US 7,088,239 B2, assigned to Vann Basinger and Larer Gerald F. The IP relates to a remote utility meter reading and provides response on hazard detection to operational and response body.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
• Remote utility meter reading.
• Minimizing cost by reducing manpower and automatic operation capability.
• Minimizing error in reading and reporting.
• Superior customer satisfaction with more accurate bills, more information and data analysis for service usages.
• Helps in hazards detection using sensors (like fire, gas leaks, malfunctions or errors in operation).
• Provides home safety by sending alarms to emergency responders like fire department, etc.
• Remote control access to the utilities for emergency adjustment like switching off electricity and gas connections.
The global smart meter market was estimated 11.2 billion USD in 2014. Government initiatives for increasing the number of installations for smart meters on account of its energy conservation functionality will play a vital role in the growth of the product.