This Intellectual Property (IP) includes a portfolio of U.S. Patent No. 9,005,101 and a continuation application No.14/641,590. The patent portfolio relates to smart mattresses. The portfolio is also related to the Internet of Things (IoT) space.
The technology disclosed in the patents provides the following advantages:
• Provides a method for enabling delivery of a specified therapy to a specified body part of a person
• Provides an efficient method of delivery of therapy while the person is asleep/resting
• Allows therapy to be actively adaptive to changes in biological parameter readings of a body portion by sensors
• Maintains records of sensor data, therapy administration aspects, and biological parameter readings. Records are analyzed automatically or by a caregiver
• In case of emergencies , the system automatically suggest remedies, wakes up the user and/or initiates a call for assistance