TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patent for sale “SENSOR-BASED CONTROLLABLE LIGHTING SYSTEM” which includes U.S. Patent US 9,629,220 B2 assigned to Panopoulos Peter J. The IP relates to a lighting system which comprises of movement system, a light source repositionable via the movement system, a sensor, a controller, and a communication system.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Lighting system is provided with advanced control over light sources to direct and rotate light panels.
- Lightning system can vary the beam angles of the light panels horizontally and vertically, to vary intensity of light panels, and to vary color of lighting panels within a light fixture.
- Lightning system includes light panel rotation between 180 degrees and 360 degrees to allow light panels to shine light forward, through the peripheral sides, or towards the back of a light fixture.
- Lightning system allows intelligent control ability to direct light as might be desired through advanced logic and circuitry making use of stepper motors, servo motors, solenoids, programmable controls, mechanisms and assemblies.
- Lightning system has an ability to intelligently direct the position of lighting panels through default, programmed and/or through user-defined settings and intelligently fine tune lighting direction and intensity through programmed and user-defined settings.
The smart lighting market is expected to grow from USD 7.9 billion in 2018 to USD 28.0 billion in 2025 —growing at a CAGR of 19.1%.
Grow Lights Market is expected to grow from USD 3.23 billion in 2018 to reach USD 6.76 billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 13.14% over the forecast period (2019 – 2024).
LED Lighting Market is expected to grow from USD 42.9 billion in 2016 to USD 127.3 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 12.9%.