TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the attached exclusive “Broadcast Network Platform System” Patent Portfolio, which includes four granted U.S. patents (7,865,498; 8,060,498; 8,176,028; and 8,626,752), and a four pending US patent applications (15/063,459, 15/181,898, 15/182,550, and 15/182,572), assigned to Alex Fiero.
This Patent Portfolio relates to a Broadcast Network Platform System in order to aggregate, create, manage and distribute multimedia content over a wide area network
The technology disclosed in the IP portfolio provides the following advantages:
• Increases the efficiency of advertising and broadcasting operations.
• Provides an organized, secure and accessible platform for broadcast networks.
• Allows users to quickly and easily extract, analyse and interact with the media elements.
• Allows the searcher to quickly locate potential video content or Web sites of interest.
• Capable of grouping broadcast sources providing a single point of entry into each network.
• Provide direct access to networks, stations, channels, or programs to the user.
• Assist the user by providing relevant information in search results.
• Search results are primarily video, providing a next generation search medium, geared for Internet TV.
The adoption of a Broadcast Network Platform System is expansively increasing as these are designed to increase the efficiency of advertising and broadcasting operations and maximize revenue opportunities. Improving economic conditions and more spending by advertisers, coupled with rising online distribution of music, films, TV shows, and video games are expected to be the industry’s major growth drivers.