TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING SYSTEM AND METHOD” which includes U.S. Patents US 8169186, US 8853999, US 10106048 and US16/135,541 assigned to Interim Design Inc. The IP relates software license management, software configuration management and user request handling support management system.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Provides a global solution for the conservation of scarce sources of energy.
- Provides efficient utilization of electrical energy.
- Provides affordable charging solutions.
- Automatic EV charging system reduce charging times.
- EV charging stations provide a reliable network of infrastructure for the purpose of charging electric vehicles.
The global electric vehicle charging station market is estimated to grow from USD 5.3 Billion in 2018 to USD 30.41 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 41.82% during the forecast period. Key factors such as government funding, subsidies, and incentives, growing demand for electric vehicles, growing concern toward environmental pollution, and heavy investment from automakers of EVs are driving the electric vehicle charging stations market.