TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “RESOURCE ACCESS CONTROL” which includes U.S. Patents US 9262640, US 9582567 and application US 15/439,809 assigned to Charles Fadel. The IP relates to a system and method for granting access to another user for utilizing its resource (Banking Data, Social Media document, Healthcare information, Retail consumer product, Blockchain, etc.), if the user is in close proximity to the affinity group of the resource owner.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Allows user to exercise flexible, fine-grained control over access to their resources.
- Resources can be assigned to affinity planes and sectors automatically or semi-automatically.
- Allows user to combine automatic and manual assignment in any desired combination.
- Provides user with maximum control over access to their resources without imposing an undue burden on them to perform assignments manually in all cases.
- Deny the another person access to the resource, if it is determined that person should not be assigned to the affinity plane.