TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the attached exclusive patents for sale “Wireless Backhaul Technologies” which includes Patents US7616599, US8971327, US9515915, US8213424, US7061896 and US20170085471 assigned to BRE Communications LLC. The IP relates to, amongst other backhaul technologies, Wireless Label Switched Packet Transfer Network (MPLS) which results in more efficient handling of traffic in mobile communication.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- A framework for flexible support of various features such as different quality of services and traffic engineering in wireless cellular networks.
- It provides the benefits of a label switched network across a multiplicity of cellular and Internet backbone networks.
- Efficient mechanisms for location and handoff management of mobile terminals in a network.
- Enhances traffic control and accommodates service differentiation in a cellular network.
- Reduces the control traffic due to the distribution of the reachability information among the label switching routers in a particular area and in the complete autonomous system.
- Efficient means for handling of traffic from and to mobile terminals located in the diversity.