Companies that have Patented Technology as their core asset, often approach us to determine their Company Product Market Valuation. The main product of a company is often built from a unique Patented Technology. Utilizing a Market approach methodology, and assumptions driven by the business revenues, profits, future growth opportunity, competitive environment, and the advantages and leverages of the Patented Technology, a Company Product Valuation price is provided.
For $2500, you will receive a report that gives you a current market valuation and provides a low- and high-value estimate for your Company Product Patented Technology. A senior licensing and brokerage IP expert provides a market approach valuation taking into account several product and patented technology value metrics:
- Forward and Reverse References
- Remaining Life
- Number of Claims, Length of the Claims
- Independent Claims and Claim Strength
- Foreign Counterpart Status
- Patent Market Score
- Patent Technology Score
- Opinion of the overall Patented Technology Strength
- Patent Commercial Score
- Current/Potential Commercial use of Patented Technology
- Key Players in Market
- Market Analysis – Applicable Market Coverage
- Market Specific Royalty Rates
- Relevant Potential Licensees
- Market Litigation Analysis
- Comparable Valuation Analysis
- Subject Expert Analysis and Summary
Average turnaround time of 3 weeks.
Click here to view our Company Product Patented Technology Valuation Data Sheet.