Patent data is searched, sorted, filtered and analyzed to put it into context. This context forms the basis for the patent landscape report. It provides a competitive assessment for other companies’ patent portfolio’s given the specific technology area. It provides the following:
- Understand the Patents related to the products and technologies important to your enterprise’s present and future.
- Identify key technology players and their relative Patent strengths.
- Understand your competitors patent activities, their patent holdings and trends.
- Tracking the evolution of a landscape relative to active IP development and/or R&D.
- 3D landscape maps, provide an understanding and a conceptualization of the patents in terms of their “technology category.” The map shows the depth and volume of patents in particular areas.